Low Interest Revolving Loan Fund
Finance energy efficiency and renewable energy projects through the IADG Energy Bank. With qualified energy improvement projects, facilities need no upfront or additional capital. Loan payments can be flexibly arranged to meet your energy savings.
The IADG Energy Bank is focused on making loans to businesses and industries for qualifying energy related projects within the State. Preference will be given to manufacturers.
- Easy Application and Approval Process
- Independent and Unbiased Project Review
- Customized Financing Solutions
- Project Implementation Assistance
- Ongoing Project Monitoring and Support
Rate: Currently 1%
Loan Amount: Determined by project energy savings
Minimum $50,000 – Maximum $300,000
Origination Fee: 1% of loan amount which can be financed
Servicing Fee: None, electronic payments required.
Term: Up to 10 years
Timeline: Determined by application readiness and borrower initiative
Reporting Requirements: Federal and State regulatory compliance and reporting required.
- Contact Bruce Nuzum, Energy Bank Program Officer for Assistance,
800-888-4743 or email@example.com
- Prepare and Submit Pre-Application